Standards of Dress
We are proud of our course and of the facilities which our clubhouse offers. We believe it is in everyone's interest to dress appropriately and the following standards are requested.
• Smart casual dress is expected throughout the clubhouse. Outdoor clothing, including caps and hats should not be worn in the lounge, family room or restaurant.
• Blue denim jackets and trousers and frayed or torn apparel should not be worn in the clubhouse or on the course.
• Shell suits, track suits, football or rugby shirts, collarless T-shirts, and vest type tops are not allowed in the clubhouse or on the course.
• Shoes with spikes or studs should not be worn in the lounge, family room or restaurant.
• Trainers should not be worn, however juniors may wear trainers in the clubhouse.
• On the course standard golfing attire is expected including golf shoes.
• Adequate changing facilities are provided in the clubhouse and members and visitors are respectfully reminded not to change in the car park
Mobile phones are not allowed on the course or in the clubhouse except in an emergency.
A copy of our dress code can be downloaded here