Kilmacolm Golf Club is an established Golf Club based in Renfrewshire, Scotland. We are looking to add to our current team of greenkeepers with people that are passionate about working outdoors.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic people to embark on a full-time career in greenkeeping with a view to becoming a full-time apprentice. The successful candidate will be able to work closely with our experienced greenkeepers, to develop the skills and knowledge needed to work in all aspects of golf course preparation and maintenance. Upon successful completion of a temporary contract, we will provide training via our apprenticeship program to enable the successful candidate to reach the level of appropriate qualification by the end of their apprenticeship.
The ideal applicant will possess the following attributes:
• Be flexible and able to work at weekends on a rota basis
• Have a strong work ethic and ability to demonstrate they can work as part of a team and as an individual
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate with members as well as colleagues
• Own transport due to rural location
• Be prepared for outdoor work in all weather conditions
• Have excellent timekeeping and attendance
If you are interested in this role, please send your C.V. to: -
John Tanner – Course Convener